Senior SEO Strategist
Exciting opportunity exists for a talented Organic Search specialist looking for a new rewarding challenge. This role will suit an experienced specialist with Agency experience.
In this varied role you will have responsibility for executing the SEO strategy for major international clients/brands in varied and dynamic industries. Working within the Owned Media team, you will contribute to the creation and implementation of SEO, Content & UX strategies and be one of the main points of contact for clients. You will be responsible for ongoing campaigns and short term projects, working with a range of clients with their SEO, Technical Audits, Keyword research / mapping and site migrations.
The role has lots of scope for development with the opportunity to become an expert in international SEO.
- You will be passionate about Digital and have a minimum of 2 years' experience on SEO campaigns
- Ideally with Agency experience
- Experience with Link and Technical audits as well as site migrations
- Confident with Keyword research and On page optimisation
- Experience in Site Health assessment and regular Ranking / Visibility review
- Working with a range of CMS and Servers including WordPress, Drupal and Magento on both Windows and Unix servers
- Experience with industry standard tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, Searchmetrics, SEMRush and Analytics Packages including Google Analytics and Omniture, ideally with a GAIQ
- Experience working with client stakeholders and communicating technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to keep abreast of the changes to SEO on an ongoing basis
This role offers lots of scope for career advancement with the opportunity to become an expert in international SEO and to work with a motivated and successful team.
A competitive salary is on offer, flexible working hours and a central Brighton office location.
This is an immediate requirement apply now.