Are you looking for your next professional nursing role? Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to work in and around Bude, northeast Cornwall. In this part-time role, you'll earn a competitive rate of up to £14.35 an hour including holiday pay.
If you were already working in this Bude-based Care Assistant role last week, here are some of the things you would have done:
* Managed the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of those in your care
* Observed and promoted the independence, dignity and privacy of your clients
* Played an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
To succeed in your application, you will have experience as a Home Care Worker, having worked either for a private company or the NHS. Newcross Healthcare is a national, established organisation committed to you and your professional development. We can offer instant pay, hundreds of training courses and flexible working arrangements.
To apply for this Care Assistant position:
* You'll need a valid Moving and Handling certificate, or the willingness to complete one in-house asap
* You'll be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with at least three months of relevant professional experience
* You'll have a smart device (phone) with internet access
* You'll ideally have access to your vehicle
You will receive a competitive hourly rate and a choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, whether part-time, full-time, night or day. You will also have access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs via a virtual GP app. You'll be able instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts through our app.
Ready to get started in this Care Assistant job in Bude? Apply online now, and you could be working in 48 hours. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS, so your support filling these currently open Nurses vacancies are much appreciated.