About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Care Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people's lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Interserve Healthcare.
We are looking to grow our team of Complex Care Assistants for a client in Liverpool L14 area. We have night shifts available, full or part time hours to suit your availability.We can offer you:
In return, we'd like you to have:
- £9.50 per hour inclusive of holiday pay
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward up to 150)
- Free Uniform
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
- At least months experience working in care in the UK
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application - but even if you don't we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilation care
- Medication management
- Catheter care
- Manual handling
- Spinal Injury
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client's individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration. Interested? Please APPLY NOW or contact our Rochdale branch to discuss more opportunities.