**** COVID-19 - Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful you will also initially be working remotely in line with guidance from Scottish Government***Who We Are
NHS Education for Scotland (NES) is an education and training body and a special health board within NHS Scotland, with responsibility of developing and delivering education and training for the healthcare workforce in Scotland.What you'll do
We are looking to appoint 1 part time (0.5 WTE) Programme Officer for General Practice Nursing to support the ongoing NES contribution in workforce development relating to delivery of our GPN/CPD Connect education programmes. This will be delivered through various areas of activity.
Key tasks will include but are not restricted to;
What you'll bring
- Support the development, design, delivery and evaluation of the NES GPN and CPD Connect Learning Programmes. Workstreams may be national priorities and/or in sensitive policy areas.
- Support and assist in the development of key activities within the scope of the workstreams
- Provide advice to clinical/non-clinical staff involved in the workstreams
- Assist the GPN Leads to implement policy or service development for the workstreams on an ongoing basis
- Gather research information from a wide range of sources to collate and undertake complex audits and surveys
These will include but are not restricted to;
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council or the Health and Social Care Professionals Council
- Experience in practice of general practice nursing
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate sensitive and complex information
Informal enquiries may be directed to Karen Beattie:
Unless otherwise stated the deadline for applications is 23:59 hours on the closing date.
CVs will not be accepted.???????Closing date: 4th February 2021Interview date: 18th February 2021