Contract: Temporary or Permanent Hours: 40 Hours per weekSalary: £19,000 to £21,210
We are currently recruiting for a Care Coordinator
to join our established office team. Positions of this nature rarely become available at WarrenCare
. The successful candidate will work as part of a team to help coordinate the delivery of a safe and well planned domiciliary service that is Service User focussed within the Sefton area.Duties and Responsibilities:
- To cover all calls on our electronic rota system (Webroster) and ensure weekly rotas are sent out to staff by Wednesday afternoon
- To follow up the initial contact between the care worker and service user to evaluate the Care Plan and ongoing needs.
- To develop and maintain relationships with your service users and care staff team. You will establish this by undertaking regular telephone assessments which monitoring the service user's satisfaction and care worker performance.
- Effective communication with a wide range of individuals you will liaise with appropriate professionals, clients and the organisation's management as required to improve care standards
- You will have a good understanding of the national minimum standards for care and a passion for delivering a high quality person centred service.
- If applicable maximise the capability of the electronic monitoring system with alerts assigned and managed in accordance with contract specific parameters.
- All care plans and visits must be accurate within the business operating system
- Manage resource capacity within the defined geographic area to meet customer needs
- Participate in the branch On Call rota making full use of the electronic call monitoring system if applicable
You must have exceptional time management and organisational skills. To maintain accurate written and computerised record keeping you will be required to participate in an on-call rota ensuring 24-hour cover.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference and to have career with an established domiciliary care company. To be selected for this positions you must be a car owner and driver.
Previous domiciliary care experience essential and a minimum of one years coordination experience.