Would you be interested in the opportunity to join an award winning, machine learning business ran by an award winning CEO? - the product is live and deployed in some of the world's largest banks, payment processors, merchant acquirers, insurance companies and gaming organizations.
If you're a QA Engineer who can code in either Java or C# this could be the break you're on job boards looking for!
The role requires a can-do attitude to tackle any feature, understand it and develop the tests for it. You will have to work well in a small team and liaise with the development engineers, project managers and QA engineers to understand the requirements and use it to deliver a sufficient test coverage.On the day to day basis you will;
- Develop automation test cases using Java
- Break down and write test cases to ensure complete coverage
- Be responsible for the quality during the product life cycle
- Reporting and managing defects through to successful resolution
- The ideal candidate will have strong practical experience with developing automation tests (both API and UI) using Object Oriented Programming such as Java and C# - you will need to know and understand fundamental OOP principles, experience with BDD alone isn't sufficient
- Working experience with testing tools such as TestNG, Junit, Nunit
- Working knowledge of agile software development
- Working knowledge of defect management tools such as YouTrack, Jira, ALM
- Familiarity with Continuous Integrations (CI) tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, or related fields
- Working knowledge with Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of non-functional testing tools such as JMeter, LoadRunner
Sounds interesting and seems like a good suit? Apply for the role!