One of the oldest and most reputable firms in the South West is seeking two Family Paralegals to join their offices in Stroud/ Gloucester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Family Paralegal who is looking to take the next step in their career and grow within a progressive and supportive team!What we are looking for:
What you'll be doing:
- Experience within a Family Paralegal position
- Fee-earning experience is advantageous
- Ability to run files from start to finish with little supervision
- The ability to hit the ground running
- Positive attitude and the desire to progress within Family Law
Your work will include but not be limited to:
What you'll get in return:
- Managing a case load
- Taking client instructions
- Dealing with client enquiries and communications
- Preparing preliminary documents and legal bundles
- Drafting legal documents and applications
- Court attendance and general admin tasks
Are you up for the challenge?
- Supportive and collaborative environment
- Experience within one of the best firms in the South West
- Clear progression opportunities and support
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emilie James at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*