Advinia Healthcare are looking for a dedicated Clinical Services Manager to come and join the team at Braemount Care Home in Paisley. The home is a 90 bedded service split into 30 bed units on one site looking at elderly care, Dementia and Palliative Care.
- To ensure appropriate minimum standards are maintained by monitoring and that appropriate professional support is provided to senior staff /team leaders.
- Appropriate reviews of care plans /risk assessments and medication administration. To ensure all assessment tools are in place and are fully utilised.
- Ensure all residents have a complete care assessment prior to admission to the home, taking account of their physical, social and psychological needs. To ensure as a minimum an annual re assessment of each resident's needs.
- Deploy staff efficiently in relation to care duties to be covered by setting up and controlling the duty rota. Check and monitor care staff hours and authorise time sheets in absence of Home Manager.
- To establish good personal relationships with residents and their families.
- Work with the Home Manager to ensure all induction and mandatory training is completed. To identify other specific training needs.
- To work with the Home Manager on achievement of action plans from external regulators or internal support functions.
- Registered Nurse (valid PIN)
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised
- Work to deadlines
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Salary - Wagestream
- Training & Progression
If this role sounds as though it would be of interest to yourself than please apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Clinical Lead: 1 year (Required)
- Nurse Management: 1 year (Required)