Senior Accountant opportunity within Audit & Business Advisory Services at a leading North West Chartered Accountancy Practice offering exposure to high-growth entrepreneurial businesses and excellent career development.THE COMPANY
An established Chartered Accountancy Practice with a strong reputation as Business Advisors to Entrepreneurs, SME and Mid-Market Corporates across Lancashire and Manchester. Led by a forward-thinking Senior Management Team the firm has an innovative, modern style and provides its clients with expert Audit, Accounts, Tax Advisory, Restructuring and Corporate Finance / M&A solutions. Clients range from SME and Owner-Managed businesses up to large corporate organisations with turnovers above c.£100m.THE OPPORTUNITY
A new opportunity has arisen for an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant offering autonomy and responsibility for leading and managing Audit and Business Advisory engagements.
As a Senior member of the team you will report to Director level and work closely with your clients, performing a client-facing role leading Audit and Business Advisory engagements. Clients will typically entrepreneurial and high-growth SME's c.£5m - £30m t/o, seeking investment and corporate finance activity.
As a Senior Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and leading Audits for the firm's entrepreneurial SME clients
- Advising Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Management Teams on improving business performance, growth plans and long-term exit strategy
- Handling any ad hoc Projects work that arises within the client base
You will benefit from:
- Opportunity to progress and develop your career within a leading regional Practice
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Flexibility in working hours
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Background within Chartered Accountancy Practice (min.3 - 4 years)
- Audit / Accounts and Business Advisory Services experience
- Client focused approach, able to advise clients on a range of accountancy and business matt
If you are currently working in a Chartered Accountancy Practice as an Accounts & Audit Senior and are seeking an opportunity within a forward thinking firm of Advisors offering a great future please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss current career opportunities.