Digital Production Manager
Here at M&Co we are enjoying fantastic growth across our digital teams as our online channels continue to expand. We have an opportunity for a Digital Production Manager who will be passionate about creating digital content and experienced in planning and executing creative, yet commercial, online activations and campaigns.
The role is preferably based in our Inchinnan offices (outside of Glasgow).
We are a leading high street retailer specialising in womenswear, menswear, kidswear & homewear. We take inspiration from the world around us and the lives of our customers to create exclusively designed ranges for our UK local high streets and online at www.mandco. com
Our new A/W ranges reflect our new brand direction which has been met with an incredible response as the company has recently had its biggest ever online trading week! What better time to join - with more growth planned for 2021.
Web Production Manager - The Role
* You will be a motivational team leader, inspiring a culture of high achievement
* Manage your direct reports to support the efficient day-to-day running of all onsite content from homepage, PDPs, PLPs and content pages to ensure they align with trade and marketing initiatives
* Establish effective working relationships across the digital, creative, marketing teams to efficiently deliver an enriched customer experience across all digital touchpoints
* Proactively use data to drive decisions to optimise future content placements, briefs, and work reactively to ensure continued high performance of existing content.
* Encourage and support the learning and development of the content team, particularly in content analytics, presenting project performance and learnings as well as deeper understanding of SEO and technical content optimisation.
* Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites
Digital Production Manager - About you
* Extensive experience within a digital and a strong focus on content and ecommerce is a must
* Good experience curating high-quality content, testing new ideas as well as building and retaining audiences
* Demonstrable experience creating content and online experiences according to best practice
* Strong working knowledge of content strategy and translation of knowledge into effective web content
* Ability to craft engaging user journeys through understanding how content and campaigns fit together
* Extensive experience working with Google Analytics
* Experience working with creative, marketing and digital technology teams
* Experience managing and developing a highly motivated, multi-skilled team
* Thinks both creatively and commercially with an innovative flare
* Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail and strong project management skills
* Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform a plus
* Creativity, natural curiosity and innovative mindset is fundamental to the success of this role.
* Strong autonomy and sense of initiative.
* Positive approach with a desire to learn.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a desire to work cross-functionally across teams
Senior Performance Marketing Manager - What we offer
* An entrepreneurial and energetic environment that supports career growth and rewards innovation
* A challenging working environment where every day is different and exciting
* Market leading salary and benefits including generous staff discount, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme
* Part remote working
* Free on-site parking (Inchinnan offices only)
Due to the high level number of applicants we are only able to contact those who are successful