Titles: 2 x Marketing Managers
Location: Based Cambridgeshire Office
Therapy areas: Ostomy Care / Continence Care
Salary: Highly competitive salary + benefits DOE
Evolve Consultant: Claire Handley & Andy Boyd
Ref: 7791 / 7790
Evolve is recruiting for a market-leading Healthcare organisation with a strong record for product and service innovation in the Ostomy and Continence Care markets. Our client is seeking two creative individuals to play key roles in their therapy areas Marketing teams, and be in charge of both existing brands as well as new product launches in their fastest growing product portfolios.
Key roles and responsibilities for the Marketing Managers
* Setting and driving the strategy for the Product portfolio, and leading on launch planning and execution.
* Developing effective working relationships and become a trusted partner with all levels of the sales teams, ensuring inclusion through campaign development, execution and follow up. Prepare and present strategy, campaigns and materials at national and regional sales events.
* Driving market and competitor understanding and tracking performance to generate and share insights, and inputting into forecasting, budgets, and business planning.
Minimum requirements for the Marketing Managers
* Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing with a healthcare focus.
* Minimum 2 years of people management experience.
* Educated to degree level - BSc/MSc in business, marketing or health sciences or qualified by experience.
* Product launch experience is desirable.
* A strong digital mindset combined with a well-stocked online and offline marketing toolbox.
2 stage process.
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now