A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a very well respected firm that we work with within the Peterborough area. You will be surrounded by a very friendly team of individuals, many of whom have built their career within the company through the support of their peers and the drive to succeed within the practice.
The role will require you be level 2 AAT qualified and will involve bookkeeping and various other accountancy tasks. You will have a passion for IT software including Cloud software and other IT solution programmes, and be hardworking with a positive can-do attitude.
This role would be the perfect match for someone who is wanting to build on their AAT qualifications, and who wants to go onto further ACCA and other accountancy studies. There is a real opportunity here to progress throughout the company into higher roles once you have learnt the basics and earned those qualifications.What we need from you:
What we can offer you in return:
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work
- An ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator and personable
- Highly organised
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Process driven
- Team player
- Strong administration skills
- Flexibility with working hours especially during peak periods
- Some understanding of what Cloud software can provide both to the accountancy industry and clients would be advantageous
- A passion for looking to improve tasks, using software to enable this.
- An open mind to new software as it becomes available
- A salary between £18k - £22k
- On-Site Parking
- Entry to company pension scheme
- 22 days Holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Progression within the company
- Training programmes and support
Please apply online today for immediate consideration. Interviews are being held at the moment and so we will be sending the appropriate applicants across straight away.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in further detail, my email address is .