Know the difference between a BNC and an XLR? Know your codec from your wrapper? Your VPN from your IP address?
Brighton based company requires entry level or junior technician/engineer who can demonstrate an aptitude for I.T. support, video/audio systems fault finding as well as client liaison.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in client-facing roles, have excellent communication skills, be highly organised and be a highly logical thinker.
The position involves:
- First line I.T. support to studio hire clients
- Preparation of video and audio files
- Housekeeping of server-held media data
- Accurate maintaining of records and logs
- Setup, maintainence and fault finding of studio systems
- Impeccable communications with demanding clients
Whilst we work in a creative industry, this is a highly technical role which requires excellent systematic fault-finding skills. A progression into creative/operator roles is possible in the long term, but we will not consider candidates that do not have highly technical backgrounds.