Salary: Registered Nurse £21 p/h - £25 p/h
Contract: On-going, regular shifts available
About The Role for Registered Nurse
1four1 Recruitment has on-going vacancies for experienced and dedicated Registered Nurses to work in Surrey services which includes hospitals and Care Settings. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing, have an organised and compassionate nature and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered General Nurse role is from £21 P/H, for Days & Nights available: on-going shifts can be chosen by the Nurse.
Main Responsibilities of Registered Nurse:
* To recognise the importance and value of information about Service Users' past histories in providing the most appropriate current Care, and that this needs to be shared confidentially with other staff.
* To be aware, and ensure that subordinate staff are and remain aware, of the importance of the maintenance of the quality of the physical environment (i.e. not just repairs, but also general cleanliness/tidiness) and its contribution to the quality of life and well-being of Service Users.
* To supervise subordinate staff in a firm, fair and consistent manner, recognising the responsibility of reporting all shortcomings to seniors.
* To attend staff meetings and be prepared to contribute and encourage the contribution of other staff to discussion and decisions.
Candidate expectations for the position of Registered Nurse
* Clinical Practice
* Infection Prevention and Control
* 1st or 2nd Level registration
* Valid NMC PIN Number
* Excellent Communication Skills