A large primary school with an excellent reputation in Essex is seeking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher teacher to start work ASAP.
The successful candidate will:
· Lead by example, with integrity, compassion and resilience
· Be passionate about every child's entitlement to an inclusive, outstanding education
· Have a commitment to working positively with our whole school community
· Lead with an open mind, enthusiasm and determination
the school will offer:
· Investment in you; bespoke CPD to meet your leadership development needs
· a caring and supportive school community, set in the heart of a lovely sea-side town
· the unique rewards of working in such a large primary school, complete with beautiful Nursery (providing for age 2 years+)
· the opportunity to work in a newly formed leadership team
· a fully inclusive, caring ethos
All of our staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you are interested in this position and feel like you are the right Year 1 teacher for this role, please call Callum on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed).
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services