IT Manager / Network Manager - Job Opportunity
Location: Liverpool / L1
Remote based currently.
Salary: £45k - £50k plus benefits
Our client with a base in Liverpool is looking for an experienced IT Manager / Network Manager with ITIL to join their busy team. The ideal candidate for this role will have hands on capability, working within the wider IT Team to have responsibility for internal IT Systems / IT Service Delivery.
IT Manager / Network Manager responsibilities -
* Ensuring the internal IT estate becomes and remains compliant with security standards required for industry certifications (eg: CyberEssentials / Plus, ISO 27001 etc)
* Ensure security of organisational & customer data, network access
* Ensure backups are in place, are relevant and regularly tested
* Managing / enhancing and reviewing internal IT policies, procedures & guidelines
* Maintain the operational excellence of the internal service desk.
* Maintaining an asset register
* Budget management
IT Manager / Network Manager profile -
* Experienced in an IT Management role
* Have a firm grasp of ITIL principles and practices / ITIL certification is desirable
* Experienced in information security best practices
* Excellent knowledge of IT service management and IT systems
* Excellent communication skills and ability to convey information to non-technical team members
* GDPR experience
* Hands on experience with designing and deploying IT systems
* Desirable - experience working with Microsoft Azure
Fantastic opportunity to work with an innovative company who are continuing to grow.
Please contact Vicky Heard on or email