Central Employment are delighted to be supporting a successful digital, technology focussed organisation accelerate further, as they look to appoint an in-house Brand Marketing & Content Manager.
Supported by by the heads of service, the new Brand Marketing & Content Manager will take the lead in delivering brand, content-based marketing programmes that increase/ maintain awareness, interest, desire and uptake of their digital services. This involves gathering a deep understanding of our audiences and the markets in which we operate in order to develop content that drives engagement.Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and developing audience personas to generate targeted content
- Generating content angles for assets through media listening, research, attendance at events, relationship building with key industry opinion leaders, customer groups and sales teams etc
- Building content calendars that ensure the right content is pushed out through the right channels and at the right time
- Planning, developing and copywriting/ storyboarding content in all formats including press releases, opinion pieces, webinars, videos, case studies,
- Maximising visibility and reach of content assets through SEO, use of owned channels as well third-party channels
- Tracking, measuring and analysing all communications activity in order to optimise and inform marketing investments
- Supporting the wider Commercial teams with the development of tools that support sales activity
- Becoming immersed in the Group's vision and be a brand champion for the Organisation.
You will have a minimum of 3 years' B2B Brand Marketing and Digital Content experience and be a passionate, hard-working self-starter with a strong commercial mind-set. An extraordinary team player and communicator, you will think customer-first in all endeavours to get the job done well.This is a very diverse and rewarding role and the successful candidate must possess:
- Demonstrable success in conceiving and implementing on brand, content-based marketing programmes across the full marketing mix
- SEO savvy with strong copywriting skills and the ability to turn the technical into compelling concepts, stories and assets
- Proven success in building and developing relationships with trade media and social/digital influencers
- Strong analytical ability to translate data and insights into marketing solutions
- A natural blend of creativity, pragmatism and agility coupled with technical experience in order to drive objectives and deliver to time and budget
- Thorough understanding of how to measure the impact of marketing through analytics platforms/ tools, such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Excel
- An assertive, professional and solutions-led approach to managing work and communication
- Confidence and courage of conviction to sell your ideas to stakeholders
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Good attention to detail and a complete finisher.