We're searching for our new Business Analyst colleague to work in our highly motivated, inclusive and productive Fulfilment Team that deliver a high quality, cost effective service and support our colleagues in operations, commercial teams and the overall network.
We're looking for someone who wants to understand the nuts and bolts of how our business operates. A real number cruncher and creative thinker who isn't afraid of challenging how and why things work, who provides workable solutions and is quick to spot improvements.
Essentially, you will be the analytical financial heart of the business, you'll be committed to work on the warehouse floor when required to fully understand all our cost drivers and processes in the pick, pack and distribution of our customers' products. Producing short reports and analyses on a subject which can be easily understood will be second nature to you, as will your confidence and experience in supporting and liaising with our Senior Management team.
Reporting to our Financial Controller of Fulfilment, the Business Analyst will collate and report weekly volume, revenue and gross margin accounting/operational information across both the Rushden and Northampton facilities, as well as the day to day and month end reporting. The Business Analyst will also work in partnership, supporting our Operational and Account Management teams to ensure our data billing and customer services team are of the highest standard.
Finance Analyst | Business Analyst | Management Accounts | Ledgers | Accruals | Prepayments | IT Literate | MS Office | Excel | Analytical | Data | Reporting | Month End | ACCA | AAT | QBE Benefits
Competitive benefits package as you'd expect from a market leader. Essential Skills
Who were looking for:
- You'll be an experienced Business or Financial professional at a similar level, ideally with a logistics or similar background with a strong focus of developing relationships with your colleagues
- Advanced excel skills
- Experienced in financial procedures, management accounts, ledgers, accruals and prepayments
- Confidence to question and challenge our data and process, excellent attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills, able to investigate and analyse data, identify trends and anomalies and help to determine their cause
- Dynamic &Self-motivated, able to work autonomously with the experience of managing conflicting demands
- Ideally part or fully ACCA or AAT however strong QBE candidates are very welcome to apply
Whistl are a delivery management company providing efficient, high-quality and competitively priced services across Business Mail, Parcels, Fulfilment and Doordrop Media both in the UK and internationally. Distributing more than 4 billion items annually, we are market leaders in Downstream Access Mail (DSA) services handling over 50% of bulk business mail in the UK.
Whistl is a Disability Confident employer and is committed to equal opportunities for all in all of our employment policies and practices.