11737 - Management Accountant
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a commercial organisation in a hands-on finance role. You would be a pivotal member of the finance team dealing with all aspects of the accounts in a wide and varied job role.
* Preparation of monthly management accounts, including profit and loss analysis, variance analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
* Preparation of quarterly cashflow forecasts.
* Preparation of year end reports for statutory audit and assist auditors with routine queries and requests for information.
* Raising of purchase orders, purchase invoice processing and initiation of supplier payments.
* Maintenance of stock records and periodic stock take attendance as required.
* Raising of sales invoices for International sales and credit control.
* Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns for the group.
* Preparation of royalty reports on a quarterly basis.
* Preparation of intercompany recharges, reconciliations and month end intercompany settlements.
* Maintenance of daily bank receipt and payment records including month end bank reconciliations.
* Provide absence and holiday cover as required for the group.
Experience and technical skills
* You will thrive in this role if you possess the following:
* Proven experience of performing in a similar role.
* AAT qualified or similar.
* Experience of Microsoft Dynamics/Navision.
* Good Excel skills.
* Strong attention to detail and an organised, methodical approach to work.
* Able to multitask and work on your own initiative.
* Able to confidently communicate and work with colleagues at all levels.
* Driving Licence
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £33,000-£38,000 per year
Hours: 8:45am - 5.15pm Monday to Friday. (1 hour lunch)
Holiday: 20 days + Statutory + 3 Xmas
Work Remotely: Negotiable
COVID-19: We have strict social distancing measures in place and have invested in glass screens, face masks and shields and operate a strict cleaning regime in our offices to keep our employees safe.
If you're interested & think you're suitable for this opportunity, please apply online OR call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11737) on .
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.