A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior eBiller to join an award winning, leading international law firm within their Liverpool City Centre office. You will be required to have experience working with ebilling within a law firm and must have working knowledge of the solicitors accounts rules with solid experience of eBilling processes, covering technical and posting.
The firm has a fantastic reputation within the legal industry with flexible working, a competitive salary banding and excellent benefits package.
- Manage the e-Billing function, ensuring seamless connectivity with client eBilling portals
- This role is the first point of contact for all client onboarding requests and will need to regularly monitor Outside Counsel Guidelines, ensuring these are updated in the Aderant rules database
- Work closely with the Risk Team to track eBilling data at inception
- Work directly with client eBilling teams/providers to ensure the firm has all the relevant info required and clients and fee earners are up to date on onboarding progress
- Weekly reconciliation of eBilling clients, ensuring prompt upload and query resolution
- Manage all e-Billing Hub processes, ensuring client guidelines and rates are updated in the system
- Work directly with the eBilling Hub team to ensure all is up to date on system changes
- Manage and update eBilling Intranet/advisory page on good eBilling practice
- Manage all accrual updates and submit to client portals
- Monitor the eBilling inbox, ensuring all queries are answered within 24hr
- Arrange monthly meetings with Working Capital teams to review all outstanding eBills, ensuring they progress through the eBill systems and are paid within terms
- Work with the systems team to look for future efficiencies within existing billing processes and reporting
- Work with the disbursement team, ensuring all entries that are eBilled are passed to the team efficiently and available for upload if required
- Provide training/guidance on all aspects of eBilling as required