Do you have a passion for working with and developing today's youth? Are you driven to achieve change? If so this could be the opportunity for you to make an impact through supporting the next generation gain access into top Education providers.
As the Education Access Coordinator you will be responsible for engaging and recruiting Students onto the programme and supporting them in achieving their goals. Based on site in Bradford you must be comfortable working in a standalone role on site. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Working with your Programme manager to structure and deliver the programme to your allocated school
- Liaising with students, teachers and students of all levels and building strong relationships
- Conducting one to one meetings with students as well as workshops and tutorials
- Monitoring progress and logging session and attendance on the CRM
Successful candidates will:
- Be highly organised and self-motivated
- Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence when working with students
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion for the programme's vision
- Ideally have a background or experience within Youth work, education outreach programmes
- Be willing to travel one a month to head office within core working hours.
In return our client offers:
- A salary of 21k rising to 23k within the first 12 months
- An impressive holiday package of 25 days holiday as well as bank holidays and a paid Christmas shut down
- Perk box benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- A genuine a rapid progression structure.
If this role is of interest please click apply or send your CV to
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.