Title: Senior Marketing Manager / Market Development
Location: Cambridgeshire Head Office
Therapy: Continence Care
Salary: Highly competitive salary + benefits DOE
Evolve Consultant: Claire Handley & Andy Boyd
Evolve is recruiting for a market-leading Healthcare organisation with a strong record for product and service innovation in the Continence Care market. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to provide better care for patients with bladder and bowel management needs and develop and implement plans to capture those opportunities.
Key roles and responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Manager
* Identifying opportunities to provide gold standard bladder and bowel care for more patients suffering from neurological conditions such as MS and spinal cord injury, and for devising plans to capture those opportunities.
* Leading the work to shape our long-term strategic direction to ensure sustained growth for the bladder and bowel management business areas.
* Inputting into business planning and work closely with Global Market Development to influence and shape global strategy and secure resources to be successful with key initiatives in the UK market.
Minimum requirements for the Senior Marketing Manager
* Minimum of 8-10 years proven success in sales, marketing, and/or market development with a healthcare focus.
* BSc/MSc in business, marketing, or health sciences.
* You will be a team player, a self-starter, and a doer.
* You will be passionate to make a difference for people with intimate healthcare needs.
* Proven strong strategic and analytical skills.
2 stage process.
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now