o you have experience working with children who have additional needs?
Are you looking for a new and rewarding role in education?
Are you skilled in managing challenging behaviour?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Behaviour Support Assistant in a local primary school in Chester. This position is for mornings only five days per week, with the possibility of becoming a full time role from April 2021. You will be working on a 1:1 with a KS1 pupil, supporting them in their learning and providing tailored interventions to enable them to achieve their full learning potential. The ideal candidate will be skilled in dealing with some challenging behaviours, and be able to quickly establish a positive working relationship.
If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Refer a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Warm and friendly school with dedicated staff team
* Previous experience working with children
* Strong communication and behaviour management skills
* Ensure that pupils receive the additional support they need to manage their behaviour
* Support the ethos of the school by implementing the Behaviour policy and school expectations
If you would like to find out more information about this role then please call the Chester office on , or send your CV to