Reed Education are now recruiting for Teaching Assistants across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 in Carlisle and surrounding areas.
The Teaching Assistant will:
*Hold a minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
*Have a good understanding and knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculum including: Maths, Literacy & Phonics, SATs experience
*Have previous experience within a Primary school setting
*Be enthusiastic and passionate about developing a pupils learning, and social needs.
*Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
In return we will offer the following services:
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* Weekly pay, including holiday pay
* Reed Discount Club
* Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
* Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff, and focused Teaching Assistant roles
* Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area
* TA2, TA3 or HLTA positions.
* Creating introductions in to many different settings.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.