1four1 Recruitment have over 20 years' experience in recruiting Healthcare Assistants and thrive to provide an excellent service to both our clients and our staff.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant for on-going and Full-time work working shifts.
Salary: £10.08- £12.00 per hour
Over 40 Hours per week (with the option of more hours available)
Benefits & Incentives:
* Flexible Hours
* Overtime available
* Same location - no travelling
* Refer a friend scheme
* Comprehensive Induction
* Help with DBS
* Career development opportunities
* We are looking for enthusiastic people to continue making our homes rewarding and enjoyable places to live and work.
Essential values and commitment:
* Be a passionate member of the Care team, want to help others and make a difference to resident's lives ensuring care is delivered with dignity, respect and fairness
* Be polite, friendly, warm and supportive of residents individual needs
* Provide the highest level of personal care (supporting with toileting, bathing etc.) relevant to the needs of each individual residents care plan.
* Enjoy a busy environment- helping to serve meals and ensuring the resident's rooms and the home are kept clean, pleasant and welcoming at all times
* Ability to communicate with older people and be interested in their needs
* Have experience of being a healthcare assistant or support worker and, have a willingness to learn more about dementia and how to support residents with complex physical needs
* Basic literacy skills (to be able to read care plans and worksheets, and to record details in care plans)
* The ability to encourage teamwork and support the team to deliver outstanding care