Meraki Talent's client is currently seeking to hire a Senior Associate into their Finance Operations Support team in Edinburgh. Our client is a leading Global Financial Services firm which provides a range of solutions to meet the needs of Corporate, Government, Pension and Private Client customers. They have made a sizable commitment to Scotland and this role is a further build out of their campus in Edinburgh.
This role reports into the SVP in the US and forms part of a team responsible for progressing projects which move the Finance function's strategic objectives forward. In addition to this project support, the business area also ensures the various platforms supporting the Finance operating models are optimised and that processes are efficient and controlled. This will include level 1 support to Oracle, Hyperion, IBM Cognos and Proprietary systems.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provision of user support across a variety of Finance cash applications, including Treasury Workstation, Oracle Payments, Oracle Cash Management, Oracle Cash Management.
- Perform Systems testing of new releases.
- Create and update training guides and videos and live user training sessions.
- Produce business requirement documentation.
- Provide subject matter expertise in any cash related projects
- Support to colleagues in Treasury, Accounts Payable, Cash Accounting and Cash Reconciliations
For this role, my client is seeking a talented individual who has a minimum of three years' experience supporting Treasury/Cash Management functions. Experience with supporting electronic payments and cash recs with an ERP system is highly beneficial.