Air Quality Team Lead - Chester
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Principal Air Quality Consultant in Leicestershire!! Our client is a specialist acoustic engineering consultancy who offer a variety of services including noise surveys, control and testing. They are hiring for an experienced Air Quality Consultant to take over their sub-contacted work & bring it in-house!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Consultant who can work autonomously and would enjoy the opportunity of more responsibility!
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in the Air Quality sector, with demonstrable experience of leading a team & project management.
- Qualified to MSc/BSc level in an Environmental Science, or another relevant discipline.
- IAQM Membership is advantageous
- Enthusiastic about working independently on projects & eventually bringing on new staff to expand the team!
- Completing Air Quality Assessments and projects from start to completion
- Air Modelling using software such as ADMS and GIS
- Site Visits
- Meetings with Engineers, Clients & relevant employees
- Supporting technical growth of the Air Quality team & company clients
This opening is very competitive due to the nature of setting up your own arm of a well-established business, so if this looks like the role for you, apply quickly!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics and Air Quality, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender or email . This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position