Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reporting to: CEO
Salary range: £36,000 - £39,000 per annum DOE
Contract: Permanent, 37.5 hours per weekGeneral Purpose
HCML are a leading provider of rehabilitation services nationwide to the personal injury, corporate and private medical insurance sectors. This is an exciting opportunity for a stand-alone Marketing Manager to make a real contribution to the success of the business. Working closely with the CEO and the Director of Market and Business Development, this role will be responsible for the design and implementation of a dynamic marketing strategy to increase lead generation and customer retention/growth.Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Person SpecificationEducation and Experience
- Researches and analyses market trends; customer behaviour; customer experience and competitors
- Creates and implements strategic marketing initiatives, including branding; propositions development; customer segmentation; positioning and promotion of services
- Manages marketing campaigns and spend ROI evaluation, plus drafts / manages the marketing budget
- Manages copywriting / MARCOMMS content including brochures and social media marketing / website data analytics
- Responsible for PR / Corporate Comms
- Delivers events management / effectiveness
- Devises new ways of generating revenues and loyalty / growth from existing and new customers
- Builds strong cross -functional relationships with other departments (especially Business Development and Operations) to establish a deep understanding of exactly what customers are thinking, doing and saying.
- CIM qualified
- Proven track record of designing and implementing online and offline B2B (preferably healthcare) marketing strategies
- Extensive experience of creating and delivering PR / copywriting and MARCOMMS collateral, as well as digital marketing, social media and online analytics
- Aptitude for using technology and proven track record of using a variety of software to deliver marketing objectives
- Deciding & Initiating Action: Makes prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks; takes responsibility for actions, projects and people; takes initiative; acts with confidence and works under own direction; initiates and generates activity.
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts: Works strategically to realise organisational goals; sets and develops strategies; identifies and develops positive and compelling visions of the organisation's future potential; takes account of a wide range of issues across, and related to, the organisation.
- Creating & Innovating: Produces new ideas, approaches or insights; creates innovative products or designs; produces a range of solutions to problems; seeks opportunities for organisational improvement; devises effective change initiatives.
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking: Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends; identifies business opportunities for the organisation; demonstrates financial awareness; controls costs and things in terms of profitability and added value.
- Analysing: Analyses numerical data, verbal data and all other sources of information; breaks information into component parts, patterns and relationships; probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem; makes rational judgements from the available information and analysis; produces workable solutions to a range of problems; demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system.
- Writing & Reporting: Writes clearly, succinctly and correctly; writes convincingly in an engaging and expressive manner; avoids the unnecessary use of jargon or complicated language; writes in a well-structured and logical way; structures information to meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience
- Planning & Organising: Sets clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; manages time effectively; identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks; monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Relating & Networking: Establishes good relationships with customers and staff; builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation; relates well to people at all levels; manages conflict; uses humour appropriately to enhance relationships with others.
Health & Case Management Ltd is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.