International Account Manager
We are currently recruiting an International Account Manager, and are seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join our team. The International Account Manager will have a real desire to make a positive change, who is ready to take the challenge of developing accounts and achieving ambitious goals.
This role requires previous Account Management experience. Merch and Buying experience are also desirable, as this is a new role within the company so will need be established from the ground up. What you'll do
This role would suit people who have
- Take ownership over projects and ensure successful delivery.
- Be able to manage multiple accounts at the same time and ensure all accounts are prioritised.
- Managing stock flow and clearing of stock.
- Product development for international markets, developing an in-depth knowledge of what product works in these markets.
- Identify opportunities for new listings, range extensions.
- All customer administration for your accounts, including (but not limited to) new product, promotional activity, and ensuring relevant customer systems are kept up to date.
- Ensure your accounts continue to grow by reaching sales targets
- Any other administrative tasks, as and when they arise.
- Data management for accounts, including sharing data updates out to the business for key accounts.
- Self-starter who can use initiative and work on tasks on their own without direct supervision
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to multitask and react quickly and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Extraordinary communication skills - verbal & written
- Enjoys collecting and analysing data, is comfortable with numbers and has a strong attention to detail
- Has a natural flair for influencing and negotiation
- Excellent organisation skills, able to prioritise
- An open and enquiring mind keen to explore new ideas and opportunities
- A genuine team player, who is comfortable working independently and as part of a team