Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with a highly successful and growing Group of companies. They require an experienced Finance Manager to join their dynamic and complex organisation and become a key member of their Senior Leadership team.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to manage the day-to-day financial operations across the Estate and reporting into the Estate Manager. The role requires you to understand differing businesses, their activities, their strategies, targets, income streams, costs, cashflow and taxation. You will then be able to influence decisions, shaping strategy and the direction of the business.
You will be the interface between the operations on the Estate and the central finance team. With strong commercial acumen, understanding and anticipating the needs of both operations and management, you will be able to influence key stakeholders and present information in a professional and clear manner.
You will be able to gather, analyse and interpret data, assess its value and present your findings. You can draw on large and small data, selecting the appropriate tools to manipulate, analyse and interpret in sophisticated, audience appropriate ways.Key Daily tasks include:
- Preparation of management accounts and board reports
- Providing analysis of accounts
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cashflows
- VAT returns
- Preparation of year end working papers
- Regular reviews with estate and finance teams
- Working with the estate team to ensure accurate data, providing analysis and reports
- Advising estate team on VAT, property tax and capital tax matters
- Hands on working environment, working closely with the estate team at all levels
- Proven experience of being a successful Finance Business Partner
- Relevant Professional qualifications; ACA,ACCA or CIMA
- Proven track record of interacting with senior management and communicating at all levels
- Proven experience of tax matters relating to corporate, individual, trust and property including VAT and WLTT
- A self-starter who focuses on getting the job done
- Able to deliver multiple targets whilst remaining calm and in control
- Practical knowledge of IT systems and practical IT skills
- Reliable, self-disciplined and a team player
- Ability to work at strategically and collaboratively across different business areas
- Strong accounting skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentations skills
- Effective, versatile, diplomatic.
The role can be based in Anglesey, Dorset or Hampshire. and you will be working across areas of the Group which will require occasional travel to the South Coast. A full, clean Drivers licence is essential and you must have your own car.
This is a great opportunity and we are looking for someone with enthusiasm and is committed to join their business. The role gives access to a wide variety of work and will be challenging and rewarding.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.