Supply Chain Manager with great development opportunities and clear career pathways for progression.
Michael Page are partnered with on of our large multi national clients in the industrial / manufacturing sector in order to help find the most suitable candidate for this Supply Chain Manager role.
As a Supply Chain Business Partner you will forge close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You will work closely with Category Managers to ensure that Category/Sub-Category strategies are fully deployed.
You will develop and maintain close working relationships with the various business leaders in the country(s) ensure that Indirect Procurement is able to deliver significant savings to the P/L on a consistent and sustainable basis.
You will provide tailored Procurement and SRM solutions where the business requirements cannot be met by a Category/Sub-Category strategy or the existing buying channel.
You will be the face of procurement to the country/site management team, ensuring they are aware of and actively support procurement policies, processes and tools in the country(s) and ensuring that Indirect Procurement is fully aware of the challenges, opportunities, and priorities of the site/country.
* 5yr+ Experience with SRM and Procurement and, if possible, of eSourcing tools (Ariba) & approaches
* Good understanding of Category Management approaches and techniques
* Capability in leading the implementation of strategies
* Leadership of procurement projects
* Cross-cultural understanding
* Good understanding of how to influence and sell internally
* Good communication and presentation competencies
* Good stakeholder management
£45-47K + Bonus + Package