Pump Technician 24-26k Nottingham based.
One of the leading global water treatment companies with 30 year's industry experience and offering turnkey solutions to the sector are looking to expand their Nottingham team.
The principal functions of this position are to carry out the preparation of 3-phase pumping equipment, environmental and geotechnical instrumentation and monitoring equipment.
Extensive training and development program which will commence after individuals complete their probationary period. Company Induction, Initial basic training & PPE issue will be provided from commencement of your employment.
- Responsible for keeping the pump service and electrical preparation workshop areas clean, tidy and well organised
- Responding to requests from co-workers to procure and prepare equipment
- Ensure all aspects of work and process are carried out in line with Health and Safety guidelines
- Liaising with WJ's SHEQ Manager to improve yard operations and facilities.
- Ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to and that all plant, equipment and materials that leave's the yard is clean, well presented, in good working order and to specification at all times.
- Unloading and dispatch of equipment to and from site
- Cleaning, maintaining and storing equipment and materials
- Qualifications / Background
- Strong mechanical and electrical engineering background.- BS7671:2008 17th edition wiring regulations qualification would be highly advantageous
- Awareness of electrical and mechanical safety and hazards.
- Previous experience in pump servicing required
- Basic electronics, instrumentation, and telemetry knowledge would be highly advantageous.
Any questions about this role please get in touch but the client is ready to interview asap for this one.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.