Industry: Engineering, Manufacturing
Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 per annum, DOE
Excellent Benefits Package
An excellent Global Engineering Specialist company based in Leicestershire who have excellent reputation across multiple industries have a new exciting opening as they're now looking to hire for an Embedded Software Engineer
to join the business on a permanent basis.
The salary on offer for the successful Embedded Software Engineer
is £30,000 - £50,000 per annum, depending on experience
. Remote work is and flexible onsite work is available.
Role: As the Embedded Software Engineer
you will be responsible for the design and implement software of embedded systems from requirements to production. This will include design, develop, code, test, and debug system software.Embedded Software Engineer Mandatory Skills:
Desirable nice to have skills:
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Experience of the full software development life cycle
- Embedded Software Programming in C, C++
- Detailed knowledge and experience of C#
- 8, 16, 32 bit microcontroller/microprocessor experience
- Experience STM32 Processor platform
- ARM Cortex Processor experience - M0, M3, M4, M7
- Network interface - SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485
- Experience with Keil development environment and CMSIS libraries (RTOS, USB)
- Ability to ready electronic schematics & technical drawings
- Expereince of test equipment - Oscilloscope, signal generator, bench power supply
- Work experience in an ISO certified quality environment - Huge bonus
- Version Control - GIT, SVN, JIRA
- Experience working with APIs and tools for testing them.
- Scripting in C#/Java/python
- Real time operating systems - FreeRTOS, RTEMS, VxWorks
If you or someone you may know within your network could be interested in the above role as an Embedded Software Engineer
, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on for further information.