Accounts Senior - SpaldingSalary: DOE
One of the UK leading chartered accountant firms have a vacancy in the Spalding office for an Accounts Senior. The candidate should ideally have experience of working in an accountancy practice and be either qualified (ACCA/ICAEW or equivalent) or be working towards final exams.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate proficiency, or the ability to learn quickly, in the following areas:
- Preparation of sole trader, partnership and limited company accounts to final stage
- Preferably audit of limited companies, including the planning, fieldwork and completion stages
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Company secretarial skills, maintaining statutory books and filing forms at Companies House
- Preparing management accounts for clients, including occasional site visits
- VAT and P11D experience would also be an advantage
- Personal tax experience including completing personal and partnership tax returns
- Business tax skills, including preparing computations for sole traders and partnerships
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with clients face to face, by telephone and writing
- Good basic IT skills and time management
- Adopt a 'can do' attitude and be able to work as part of a team.
A competitive salary, benefits package plus a continuous training and professional development program will be offered to the right candidate, along with a chance to progress.