Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing are working with a market leading business in North Doncaster to add an experienced Project Manager (Electrically Biased) to their growing Project Management team.
The Project Manager will oversee and coordinate projects from cradle to grave with full autonomy and will ensure projects meet financial, time, technical and quality based constraints.
The Project Manager's duties will include:
- Assist with tendering processes and attend project kick-off meetings including hands on identification of new projects through cross-functional liaison with various on site teams
- Manage projects from cradle to grave including but not limited too;
- Ensure designs meet requirements, standards and deadlines
- Source and work with suppliers to procure parts and equipment
- Manage installation & commissioning phase through to customer handover
- Provide technical guidance and support around electronics including potential software updates, new electronic installations, lift/systems etc. (on some select projects)
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Qualified in a Engineering discipline (Electrically biased background preferable)
* Experienced managing projects in full from cradle to grave
* Well developed project management skills, ideally Prince2 (or similar) certified
* Experience of managing projects to set schedules and budgets and liaising cross-functionally with other departments
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call Jack Heffren on for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you