Protocol Education are currently recruiting for qualified secondary Teachers to carry out daily and short-term supply in Southend and the surrounding area.
The ideal candidate will be professional, flexible and adaptable. In return we will provide you with flexible supply in your preferred location. This particular role involves no planning, preparing or marking but does require hard work, effective behaviour management and resilience.
We are looking for a candidate who: -
- Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
- Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a teacher.
- Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons.
- Has the drive and passion to develop rapport with new students every lesson, while presenting pre-planned lessons across a variety of subjects
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who truly aim to make a difference to the education of students across the county, while ensuring we do everything we can to help you find teaching roles that you enjoy!
We offer: -
- PAYE pay with our own payroll department, ensuring you get paid fairly and promptly
- Online diary access, update your availability at the click of a button
- Friendly, personable and professional consultants who work solely within the Secondary School sector
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - Please do not hesitate to contact Ian on for more information