Our client is seeking a BIM Technician / Coordinator to work alongside a wider team within their Ashford office.
* Prime responsibilities include generation of fully coordinated 3D models derived from 2D AEC design information.
* Project coordination skills will be developed in addition to services coordination, with opportunities to manage a small team of technicians in relation to their project(s).
* Gradual introduction to client liaison
Skills and Knowledge Required
The ideal candidate will have experience with AutoCAD software (MEP oriented advantageous) and shall be looking to pursue a career within the HVAC/MEP industry with a willingness to learn and progress.
* 1-3 years' experience using CAD, preferably 3D in a similar role.
* Or previous experience in a relevant MEP Building services role (Revit training will be provided)
* Some experience using 2D/3D CAD package.
* Good GCSE, A Level Results or Degree qualified in a relevant subject.
* Good computer literacy
* Good written & oral communication skills
* Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively.
* MEP building services knowledge desirable but not essential.