Care Home Manager - The Willows Care Home Salary: up to £65,000 depending on experience and qualifications. An amazing opportunity has arisen for a strong Care Home Manager to take on their next challenge at The Willows CareHome in Great Linford, Milton Keynes.
The Willows Nursing Home is a beautiful 117 bedded nursing home nestled amongst the leafy streets of residential Great Linford, offering attentive, quality care to all our residents.
If you are an experienced Care Home Manager with a proven track record, this may be the next role for you.About you:
What we offer in return:
- Nurse PIN desirable.
- Proven track record in implementing sustainable improvements within a care or nursing home setting
- Ability to build strong and effective teams
- Excellent business acumen and efficient communicator
- Passionate about the delivery of first class care and nursing
- Budget management
- Level 5 qualification or equivalent with 3 years management experience
If this sounds like you, apply today or if you'd like to find out more please contact the Recruitment Team and we will be happy to help you.
- Extensive benefits package
- Annual Care Awards - recognising employees' contribution
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays