Feel the buzz and excitement working for one of the fastest growing consumer electronics businesses in Europe. You will be responsible for creating engaging content that will drive traffic and customers to websites and product listings. You will have a genuine interest and passion for writing and digital content creation.
Day to day, you will be writing blog posts about industry related content and charitable activities to drive brand awareness as well as writing SEO optimised web content and engaging marketing copy about products.
Other responsibilities include creating a structured content strategy across all platforms such as web, social and external media sources. You will also research industries, trends and topics active/reactive content curation (e.g. newsjacking) that can be shared and used across platforms.
In addition, you will arrange press days/packs and launch content for new products, work with the SEO and PPC teams on wider marketing content strategies and ensure all content is of high quality and written with regard to SEO, conversion, and engagement.
You must have:
- 2+ years significant content marketing/digital copywriting.
- Experience either working in a PR agency or having managed external PR resources.
- Demonstratable experience/portfolio of creating a variety of content, blog posts, press releases, web content and journalistic pieces.
- Experience utilising a variety of writing styles and adopting different tone of voice depending on the need.
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and proof-reading/editing skills.
- An understanding of SEO and the role it plays within online content.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an innovative organisation going from strength to strength. Due to the location of the company, this position is commutable from Peterborough, Cambridge, Sawston, Huntingdon, St Ives, Kings Lynn, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Soham, Corby and St. Neots. The role can offer some home working, so as longas you can be based in Cambridge 2/3 days per week that would be fine.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.