Our client is a global leader in flavours. Due to the continued growth of their business, they are seeking a Junior Marketing Manager for their snack's division across EMEA.
The role will work to position our client as a Thought Leader in Snacks through relevant positioning, USP's & differentiation of their snacks solution to improve market penetration and to ensure future profitable growth.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in delivery of key tasks.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer, brand insights & consumer trends translating consumer needs into product concepts & customized creative marketing materials
- Execution of focused marketing programmes, marketing tools & communication strategies including PR, Promotions / Launches, Shows etc
- Co-ordinate & align marketing activities with category & sales
- Presentation of market concepts to key customers
- Identify clear USP's & VP's to support Category Capabilities.
- Business degree (Batchelor or Master of Business Administration with focus on Marketing)
- Sound understanding of classical marketing mix & focus on brand / customer positioning & consumer understanding
- Minimum 0-3 depending on skills, potential, performance, and results.
- Experience and passion for the food and beverage sector
- Experience working on international and regional marketing project.