Clinical Systems Manager Permanent Based in, Buckinghamshire / Remote Flexible working
Our client specialise in providing community-based clinical trials to patients across the globe and are now looking to recruit an experienced Clinical Systems Manager to join our talented and growing team.
The key focus of this role will be to work as part of the IT Applications team to support the operational use of clinical data capture systems. This means ensuring that all systems are integrated correctly, fully validated and being effectively utilized and integrated to allow proper data flow. The Clinical Systems Manager will be required to work effectively with colleagues across all functions and seniority, as well as 3rd party providers. To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Prior experience of managing and maintaining clinical systems (ideally including telemedicine, eSource, eCOA/ePRO) within a GCP environment.
- Experience of full software development lifecycle including Integration development, test case management and Agile practices.
- Skilled in software configuration and workflow design- knowledge of Java or web development would be advantageous.
- Ability to anticipate the interrelationship of systems and procedures within a project and understand the interdependencies.
- Ability to work in rapidly changing environments, whilst maintaining industry and regulatory best practice.
- Ability to rapidly absorb new information and apply this affectively
- As a Clinical Systems Manager will oversee any 3rd party development work and ensure timely and high-quality delivery. You will build strong relationships with all 3rd party suppliers and support any governance associated with them. You will keep up to date with the changing regulatory features and functions of clinical systems, while always working within Agile development practices.