I am working with a well-established multi-national business head quartered in the North that are looking for a new Head of Customer Service who will play the lead and pivotal for the EDI improvement process. The right person will be strong in EDI Implementation or improvement and IT Systems, have experience of working within a manufacturing/production or FMCG environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be the main leader to improve and create a strong and robust EDI process
- Play a lead role in developing and implementing the customer service process
- Be aware of production challenges that may impact on the customers services effectiveness
- Constantly review systems, procedures, effectiveness, communication lines with a view to continuous improvement
- Reporting into the COO, CFO with updates and report writing
- Build effective internal relationships with Operations, Warehousing, Supply Chain and Sales
- Oversee the day-to-day activity of the Customer Service Team
- Manage and evaluate any customer service issues
- Lead from the front and demonstrate a"can-do" attitude
- Understand and adhere to the company's HSE policies
- Take ownership of the Customer Services team
Experience & Education
- EDI software implementation and or improvement
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or production environment
- Positive and confident communicator
- Experience of working with the CEO and Senior Leaders within a business,
- Must have worked within the customer services field
Thank you for reading this and good luck with your application.
Due to the nature of the role, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.