Bridge Education are looking to recruit a DT Teacher for a full time, temporary post starting ASAP.
This Secondary School is based in Blackburn and is looking for a confident Food Technology Teacher who can teach KS3,4 & 5 to deliver engaging & informative Food Technology lessons daily. Does this sound like the opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information. Job Description
- Inspiring and motivating the younger generation, and bringing out their love for cooking
- Teaching Food Technology to KS3,4 & 5
- Full Time
- Paid to scale
- Must have UK QTS
- Experienced and NQTs are encouraged to apply
- Ability to teach Food Technology between Key Stages 3-4 (and 5)
- You must be passionate with a creative edge
- Proven history of delivering 'Good' or 'Outstanding' lessons
If you are passionate about teaching and want to make a real difference to the opportunities of each student then please forward you most recent CV.
Applications from NQTs, experienced teachers or those returning to the profession will be welcome.
Why Bridge Education?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
4) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
5) We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher's barred list.
Job Type: Full-time