Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant - SEN Schools
Salary / Rate: £75.00 + per day
Location: Liverpool, Sefton Area
Are you looking for gain additional SEN experience supporting Primary aged pupils within a SEN school or PRU Setting?
Do you have Primary SEN experience or working in a local SEN schools or PRU's?
Have you worked with Primary aged SEN pupils in a residential or social care setting?
MILK Education want to hear from you...
We are working with several SEN schools and PRU's within the Liverpool, Sefton area who are recruiting now and looking for passionate SEN Teaching Assistant to support in various classes at their schools including EYFS up to KS2 classes
You will be supporting SEN pupils with Various SEN including ASD SEMH or PMLD with their learning and development in small classes in the schools and when required will be on a 1-2-1 basis
The School are offering long term posts and also have a high demand of day to day and Short-term posts
The head Teacher is looking for strong SEN Teaching Assistants who will become a regular face in the school and looking for you to build strong trusting relationship with their pupils and help provide a very supportive and safe learning environment for their pupils.
The school will provide any additional training if required
* Working with groups of children or working with pupils on a 1-2-1 basis
* Working with children who have additional SEND needs
* Supporting the class teacher across the whole class
* Uphold a strong classroom presence whilst motivating and inspiring all pupils
Required Skills & Experience:
* Previous and recent experience of working in a Primary or SEN School or any Education setting
* Strong behaviour management with a flexible approach
* Enthusiastic, creative and passionate delivery of the National Curriculum
* Work independently and as part of a team
* Hold a relevant teaching assistant or childcare qualification (Level 1, 2 or Level 3)
* Have previous experience within the past last two years
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
We understand it is a difficult time right now whilst schools are closed, however we do anticipate a very high demand once Schools reopen again in February to help bridge the gap in children's learning.
All registrations are completed via an online video platform.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki in our Liverpool office on a (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment