Academics work with a varity of schools around the Halton area and early feedback is that January will see high demand for Teachers in Key Stage 1.
Are you a Key Stage 1 Teacher who would prefer a supply role? or maybe you are already a supply Teacher, and you are keen to find work for September?
Are you motivated and enthusiastic with a passion for teaching?
Whatever suits your requirements; Academics are happy to support you in finding the right daily role.
For teachers who are seeking flexible ad-hoc work, daily supply is the perfect solution. Even for teachers who are perhaps looking for a smooth transition back into long-term roles, or Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) who wish to be introduced to prospective schools in Halton as a Supply Teacher; you will ultimately have the opportunity to get back into the classroom.
You must be confident with behaviour management, be able to lead the support staff within your classroom and create engaging and informative schemes of work.
The roles require teachers with:
- Experience of teaching within Key Stage 1
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum
- Ideally experience of Phonics
- The natural ability to plan and deliver the current primary curriculum with confidence
- The ability to provide engaging, quality education to pupils
- The ability be creative and demonstrate fun and intelligent classroom management skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with the primary school staff, children and parents
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), or be newly qualified
Why choose Academics?
- Competitive weekly pay
- Assignments paid to a scale after 12 weeks (AWR)
- Friendly and honest service
- Online timesheets
- Your own dedicated consultant
- 24hr contactable service
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- Genuine refer a friend scheme
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialise in the recruitment of long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academic's teacher you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of opportunities, all at great rates of daily pay!
All roles will require an enhanced criminal record disclosure (DBS), although we can help with this process a new application is required, and references checks from previous employers.
Is the above just what you're looking for, if so please get in touch with Andy Willmitt on or send across your c.v. on