Academics work closely with a variety of Halton based and the early feedback is that Demand for Key Stage 2 Teachers is likely to be high in January.
Are you a Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for your next opportunity.
The right candidate will be highly organised with excellent classroom management skills. Setting high expectations at all times and helping to invigorate and inspire pupils throughout their journey.
You must be confident with behaviour management, be able to lead the support staff within your classroom and create engaging and informative schemes of work.
The roles require teachers with:
- Experience of teaching within Key Stage 2 (years 3 to 6).
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum.
- Ideally experience of SATs preparation, booster sessions and interventions.
- The natural ability to plan and deliver the current primary curriculum with confidence.
- The ability to provide engaging, quality education to pupils.
- The ability be creative and demonstrate fun and intelligent classroom management skills.
- The ability to build strong relationships with the primary school staff, children and parents.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), or be newly qualified.
Why choose Academics?
- Competitive weekly pay.
- Assignments paid to a scale after 12 weeks (AWR).
- Friendly and honest service.
- Online timesheets.
- Your own dedicated consultant.
- 24hr contactable service.
- Genuine refer a friend scheme.
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialise in the recruitment of long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academic's Teaching Assistant you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of opportunities, all at great rates of daily pay! You will also have access to CPD such as safeguarding, SEN and many others.
All roles will require an enhanced criminal record disclosure (DBS), although we can help with this process a new application is required, and references checks from previous employers.
Is the above just what you're looking for, if so please get in touch with Andy Willmitt on or send across your c.v. on .