We are looking for a qualified EYFS Teacher for a long term assignment within an "Outstanding" Liverpool Primary School for September 2021. The successful candidate will:-
- Be a qualified teacher with experience of teaching EYFS.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be passionate about teaching and raising standards
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- Plan, prepare and deliver the EYFS curriculum
- Use effective differentiation within the class to allow all pupils to succeed
- Monitor pupils progress and keep records on their development
- Support colleagues and liaise effectively with support staff within the department
- Be available 5 days a week from September 2020.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Merseyside area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We work closely with each school we supply through constant relevant contact to ensure the right match for you. This primary school in Liverpool serves an area of social and economic disadvantage, and has a higher than average proportion of students with Special Educational Needs.
Within this school our teacher will support EYFS pupils of different ability levels, and may encounter children with Special Educational Needs, for example Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (EBD). The children in the class range from many different social backgrounds.
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks