We are a leading medical technology company specialising in the development and manufacture of innovative diagnostic devices.
To support ongoing business growth and investment in our site, we have a new opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer (Software Validation) to join our Operations Systems team.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will be using your experience in complex software systems delivery to support new and legacy systems in a high-volume manufacturing environment. You will support business critical system scoping, requirements management and validation activities whilst simultaneously leveraging your experience in regulated system delivery to bring industry best practices to this growing team.
The ideal candidate will be qualified in Computer or Software Engineering (or equivalent), ideally to Degree level. You will have exposure of, or a willingness to adopt Agile/Scrum delivery methodology, and ideally be ISTQB trained.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
· Experience in a key delivery role across multiple software development lifecycles in different teams/products.
· Understanding of regulated system delivery, change and optimisation
· Deep experience with requirements management systems (e.g. DOORS, CalibreRM) (preferably to include configuration and maintenance of above)
· Experience with source code tracking systems (e.g. SVN, GIT, DevOps).
· Familiarity with developing basic scripting capabilities to support project delivery in a regulated environment.
· Excellent communication skills to help you to explain complex concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.