Are you an experienced Account Manager? Have you worked within the Property sector? Can you build long term, successful business relationships?
Our client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to take responsibility for the effective Account management of existing clients whilst supporting new client development across the UK.
You will work closely with customer care, project co-ordination and project management teams to ensure our client continues to deliver world class customer satisfaction.
As the Account Manager you will play an active part in the management of operations and client activity to ensure that my client meets their financial, quality and customer service targets. This will include supporting the Managing Director in the continuous review of service delivery to ensure they continue to meet and exceed client expectations.
The ability to communicate effectively at all levels is critical as you will have regular interaction with trades personnel, suppliers, clients, sub-contractors, customers and other stakeholders.
A full UK Driving licence is essential as you will be travelling throughout the UK to client sites.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Account Management
- Financial Management experience an advantage
- Operational experience required
- Relationship building
- Excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Competence with various computer applications (including MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, Scoper & Reflex 360)
- Proactive team worker
- Knowledge of new homes customer service
- Knowledge of service differentiation and customer experience
- Basic knowledge of building trades techniques and materials
- Knowledge of costing methods employed within the new home customer care sector
This position would suit someone who has worked within the property or building industry.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Adecco or apply via this job site.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.