A Primary school based in Blackburn are looking to appoint a Reception Teacher on a full-time basis Monday - Friday 8:30am -3:30pm starting March 2021 for the rest of the academic year with a view to continue in September. The ideal person for this role must have EYFS experience, the school are happy for a newly qualified or experienced Teacher to join their team.
The ideal candidate would be someone that is confident, who is capable to independently plan, prepare and deliver creative and interesting lessons that keep pupils engaged throughout the school day.
We require candidates that are:
* Enthusiastic & passionate about teaching
* Creative and innovative
* Hold a fully enhanced DBS certificate and be able to provide two references
* QTS and relevant qualifications/experience
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your most recent CV and we shall be in contact to discuss further and arrange a meeting with the school. APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.Disclaimer
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'